Children Ages 0-3
Like most parents, you probably have questions about your child's overall health and wellness especially when you bring him home from the hospital. This section gives you all the right tools to help care for your infant all the way until he reaches age 3.
- Monitor your child’s growth and development in your baby’s progress.
- A quick guide of your child’s developmental milestones from age 1 month to 5 years.
- Learn about Ohio’s safety seat laws.
- Easy ways to keep baby’s teeth beautiful.
- Taking care of your infant when he first comes home from the hospital.
- A quick guide of the immunizations your baby gets until the age of 2.
This page last updated on 03/08/07.